The CSSS has found a number of tutors interested in providing extra help for students taking Computer Science courses. If you are a tutor and wish to be listed here, please fill out the application form.
Verified 2019-2020 Tutors
Chee Loong Soon
- Courses: All Computer Science courses
- Availability: Weekends
- Rates: 45 per hour
- Last updated: Oct 31 2019
Currently Software Engineer at Amazon. Past internships at Google, Salesforce, Huawei, Intel. Teaching Assistant for > 5 courses. https://scheeloong.github.io/tutor/Email [email protected]
- Courses: First and Second Year CPSC Courses
- Availability: By Request
- Rates: Contact for more information – (discounted rates for groups and advance bookings)
- Last updated: Sep 1 2019
- 10+ terms of TAing and tutoring different CPSC courses.
- Received the CS Undergraduate Teaching Award twice.
- Flexible teaching style to adapt to different learning styles.
- Courses: cpsc 110, 121, 210,213, 221,310, 313, 314, 340
- Availability: after 5pm
- Rates: 40/h
- Last updated: Jul 30 2019
ubc cs graduated, 5 years cs tutor experience.Email [email protected]
- Courses: Most first and second year CPSC courses (CPSC 1xx and CPSC 2xx).
- Availability: Evenings and weekends
- Rates: 30 CAD per hour; other rates possible for longer term commitments.
- Last updated: Jul 28 2019
I have a Bachelors of Engineering (Software) and a Masters of Computer Science from the University of Victoria. I have worked as both a private tutor, teaching assistant, and a sessional instructor for Computer Science in the past. I currently work as a software engineer in Vancouver.Email [email protected]