CSSS Meeting Minutes
Monday, February 4, 2008, 4pm, DMP310
- Post-discussion: Science Week Booth
How to improve:
- Get a schedule for running the booth
- Need more volunteers
- More organization
- Post-discussion: Guitar Hero Tournament
Went well; Spent $80
- Grad boat cruise
- The date: Fri, Apr 4
- How much CSSS will subsidize the tickets: $25 last year
- Decide the cost
The cost is $50 for the first 50 people (and a minimum number who have to go) and then $35 after that. Last year we charged people $25.
- Jeremiah and Jenny are in charge
- Things need to be done:
- Send email to confirm if the date is ok
- Need to check the max # of people and tell it to Victor (Last year, 60 people participated)
- CSSS club photo (at Evangelos)
Thing need to be done: send email to all execs about the date
- Ice-skating activity confirmation (4–5:15pm, Feb 15)
Jeremiah will get the ads in the office tomorrow afternoon around 1pm (Tue). Make sure all ads will be posted this Thur.
- CPSC 121 Review Session
Same as 111 review session
- Beer Garden
Problem: the date conflicts with ACF (or the replacement of ACF).
Change date to Mar 28 (Send email to check if this date is ok.)
Need the license done soon.
- Open floor: XBOX live???
- Sell Pizza:
This Fri, try to sell 5 Pizzas in the CS x-wing lounge
- Change CSSS meeting time to 12:30pm Tue
Send email to see if this date is ok